The attributes of the Western Zodiac has long held fascination with many people. Being associated with the four classical elements of fire, water, air, earth, Zodiac signs are ruled by planetary influences, star constellations as well as the elements itself.
As individuals who run businesses we all fall under the hood of one or several Zodiac signs, whether we like it or not. Their qualities give us a mark of attributes, letting us connect with some people while clashing with others. Astrologers have long built a connection between human compatibilities and the Zodiac signs of our planetary system.
When we delve further into this science we can see common behavior attributes linking us together as one. Let’s look at the attributes of the twelve Zodiac signs and how they can influence you in business.
The three fire signs of the Zodiac:
- Aries: Aries are strong leaders, head strong, forceful, straight forward, eager, action-oriented, intelligent, individualistic, independent, impulsive, full of strength, competitive. Their assertive statement is “I am”. They make ideal entrepreneurs, businessmen, soldiers, sports people, explorers. Negatives: they can be violent, arrogant, extreme, impatient.
- Â Leo: Leo’s are natural leaders, they are also creative, generous, proud, fun-loving, dramatic, dignified, theatrical, passionate, affectionate, ardent, ambitious, love attention. Their assertive statement is ” I will”. They are great in roles like manager, director, social organizer, chairperson, acting, person of the year. Negatives: Leo’s can be bossy, jealous, patronizing, promiscuous, snobbish, egotistical.
- Â Sagittarius: The Sagittarius person is freedom-loving, extrovert, straightforward, benevolent, philosophic, idealistic, sincere, intellectual, knowledgeable, philosophical, broad-minded, truth-seeking, adventurous. Their assertive statement is ” I see”. Roles best suited to them are churchman, lawyer, philosopher, interpreter, teacher, politician, explorer, also working with animals. Negatives: People in this Zodiac can be careless, exaggerated, know-it-all, over-indulgent, tactless.
The three earth signs of the Zodiac:
- Â Taurus: Taurus people are resourceful, thorough, dependable, responsible, loyal, patient, placid, stable, sensual, affectionate, comfortable, solid. Their assertive statement is “I have”. Suitable occupations for Taurus people are builders, farmers, bankers, civil servants, accountants, artistic pursuits, especially singing plus sculpture. Negatives: At their worst, Taurus signs can be stubborn, indulgent, insecure, acquisitive, possessive, rigid.
- Â Virgo: Virgo’s are practical, industrious, efficient, thorough, methodical, exacting, precise, detail-oriented, observant, intelligent. Their assertive statement is “I analyze”. Virgo’s thrive best in environments with methodical qualities like teacher, psychologist, nursing and health and hygiene sectors, scientist, accountant, secretary, inspector. Negatives: Their worst attributes are fussy, nervous, pedantic, petty, and over-critical.
- Â Capricorn: The Capricorn person is prudent, responsible, realistic, formal, patient, methodical, disciplined, traditional, hard working. Their assertive statement is “I use”. Capricorns make a very good scientist, engineer, manager, civil servant, mathematician, farmer, builder, politician, director. Negatives: rigid, suspicious, status-seeking, demanding, insensitive.
The three air signs of the Zodiac:
- Â Gemini: The Gemini person is versatile, inquisitive, whimsical, nimble, articulate, lively, active, curious, independent, talkative, sociable. Their assertive statement is “I think”. Suitable occupations are those involving lots of travel like commercial traveller, writer, journalist, clerk, teacher, printing and publishing. Negatives: Gemini’s can be restless, scattered, dual or two-faced, inconstant, rash, gullible, gossipy.
- Â Libra: Libra person’s are co-operative, diplomatic, see both sides, open-minded, just, urbane, fair, partnership oriented, avoid conflict. Their assertive statement is “I balance”. They thrive in social environments and are ideally suited to working as artist, poet, diplomat, social worker, in the cosmetic industry. Negatives: They can sometimes also rationalize, be easily deterred, indecisive, lazy.
- Â Aquarius: The Aquarius person is unconventional, detached, intellectual, objective, individualistic, inventive, tolerant, unique, rebellious. Their assertive statement is “I know”. They enjoy progressive occupations like photographer, writer, broadcaster, publisher, social worker, scientist, and the electronics, aviation, and computer industries. Negatives: They can also sometimes be unpredictable, dogmatic, over-permissive, aloof, eccentric and elitist
The three water signs of the Zodiac:
- Â Cancer: The Cancer person is protective, sensitive, compassionate, tenacious, retentive, resourceful, empathetic, a great leader, charming, independent, mysterious, powerful, self-contained, intelligent, sympathetic, artistic, passionate, self-sacrificing, patriotic, sentimental, musical, emotional, and loving. Their assertive statement is “I feel”. Cancers are caring, they make great nurses, gardeners, archaeologists, fashion and hairdressing, hoteliers, publicans, estate agents. Negatives: At their worst they can be touchy, clingy, over-protective, moody, crabby.
- Â Scorpio: The Scorpio person is passionate, secretive, powerful, penetrating, perspicacious, intense, determined, purposeful, imaginative, insightful, perceptive, deep. Their assertive statement is “I desire”. Scorpio’s are suited for research work, detective, physicist, doctor, surgeon, engineer, butcher, lawyer, the occult. Negatives: At their worst they can be cunning, suspicious, compulsive, aggressive, jealous.
- Â Pisces: The Pisces person is compassionate, empathetic, imaginative, sensitive, mystical, spiritual, dreamy, passive, easy-going, idealistic, visionary, inspirational, accepting. Their assertive statement is “I believe”. Suitable occupations are caring for the sick, needy and animals, religious, social workers, hospitals and institutions, poets, writers, actors, psychics, and models. Negatives: They can be distracted, detached, illusory, impractical, gullible, neglectful.
Did you notice yourself?
Did one of these Zodiac signs stand out to you as being one of your most strong attributes or do you feel to be a mixture of many with no particular hook? I would be interested to hear what your thoughts are in regards to how Zodiac signs can influence our business relationships as well as our decisions.